Government agencies are increasingly requiring Contractors to implement EVM Systems, but often the Contractors don’t have the experience to get the job done. Pinnacle’s proven approach to people, processes and tools ensures a successful and sustainable EVM Systems implementation. Our methods for EVMS implementation allow us to quickly identify and focus on gaps while leveraging existing practices.
Pinnacle has had the opportunity to bring their extensive EVMS Implementation experience to bear for Contractors and Suppliers to the DoD, DHS, VA, HHS, BARDA, NASA, NIH, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and the National Science Foundation.
These implementations span reengineering existing systems to new enterprise system implementations and new single program systems. Pinnacle’s broad experience with EVM tools allows us to work with clients’ specific needs and ensure the tools are implemented and integrated properly. Recent tool implementations include integrations of the following tools:
- Primavera P6 integrated with Deltek Cobra, wInsight and Costpoint
- EVMS forProject and Microsoft Project Server integrated with SAP
- Microsoft Project integrated with Deltek Cobra, Deltek wInsight and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Project with forProject V10 and Deltek CostPoint
- Microsoft Project Server integrated with Deltek Cobra, wInsight and Costpoint
- Microsoft Project integrated with Deltek Cobra, wInsight and GCS Premier
- Microsoft Project Server integrated with SAP PS and Custom Business Intelligence Reports
- Primavera P6 and Primavera Earned Value Manager integrated with SAP
- And numerous additional tool combinations
Contact us for more information on how Pinnacle Management Systems can assist your organization with an EVMS Tool Implementation.