Pinnacle Proudly Sponsors the 27th Annual International Integrated Program Management Workshop, IPM 2015
Pinnacle is pleased to continue our support of the College of Performance Management (CPM), International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA), and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), by participating in the 27th International Integrated Program Management (IPM) Workshop.
This year's conference will be held November 16 - 18th at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Our own Harry Sparrow is the dean of the Schedule Management Training Track for CPM. Be sure to stop by our booth or come to a training workshop or seminar presented by Pinnacle and say hello.
Pinnacle is honored to support the IPM community, providing world class instructors and thought leadership to improve Integrated Program Management and Earned Value Management practices across industries. Pinnacle has been participating at the IPM Workshop for several years operating a vendor booth, teaching the CPM training and presenting on topics of interest to the community, such as:
- Integrated Program Management (IPM) best practices
- Earned Value Management (EVM) system implementation and surveillance
- Ensuring EVMS adoption in the enterprise
- Selecting EVMS tools
- Achieving ANSI 748 Compliance
- Designing and implementing a Process Asset Library (PAL)
- Enterprise Schedule Management
- Practical Solutions for Schedule Integration
- Simple, streamlined Earned Value Management with forProject Technology
- Integrating Microsoft Project and Primavera Schedules
- Implementing Enterprise Earned Value Management with Primavera
- Implementing Enterprise Earned Value Management with Deltek
For more information about this year's conference and to register, please visit http://ipmconference.org/
Learn more about the value of having Pinnacle as your strategic IPM partner.
Michael Breuker, Vice President of Integrated Program Management Services (888) 975-1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org