Pinnacle is pleased to continue our support of the College of Performance Management (CPM), International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA), and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), by participating in the 29th International Integrated Program Management (IPM) Workshop.
This year's conference will be held October 30th - November 1st at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Our own Wendy Freeman is the dean of the Priciples of Schedule Management Track for CPM as well as Brian Evans; dean of the Principles of Project Integration track. Brian Evans also teaches a course alongside Michael Breuker, our Vice President.
Pinnacle is honored to support the IPM community, providing world class instructors and thought leadership to improve Integrated Program Management and Earned Value Management practices across industries. Pinnacle has been participating at the IPM Workshop for several years, teaching the CPM training and presenting on topics of interest to the community, such as:
- Integrated Program Management (IPM) best practices
- Earned Value Management (EVM) system implementation and surveillance
- Ensuring EVMS adoption in the enterprise
- Selecting EVMS tools
- Achieving EIA 748 Compliance
- Designing and implementing a Process Asset Library (PAL)
- Enterprise Schedule Management
- Practical Solutions for Schedule Integration
- Simple, streamlined Earned Value Management with forProject Technology
- Integrating Microsoft Project and Primavera Schedules
- Implementing Enterprise Earned Value Management with Primavera
- Implementing Enterprise Earned Value Management with Deltek