The 35th Annual EVM World Workshop is a chance to learn about project performance techniques, including earned value management (EVM). The workshop provides training, current topics from practicing professionals, access to world leaders in project performance management, networking, and the latest in software and consulting to make your program successful.
Pinnacle is a proud supporter of the College of Performance Measurement (CPM) and their annual EVM World event. Pinnacle professionals have served as Deans, expert speakers, trainers and other various roles for many years.
The areas of study in the Professional Education Program Training Seminars include the following courses:
- CPM 100 - Principles of Integrated Performance Management
- CPM 200 - Structuring Programs for Performance Management
- CPM 300 - Integrated Scheduling Principles
- CPM 400 - Integrated Baseline Planning and Maintenance
- CPM 500 - Performance Measurement and Analysis
Workshop sessions this year will reinforce the EVM World theme of "Maximizing Program & Performance Management Through Collaboration". The topics will be based off of the following criteria:
- Value of the topic to the IPM community.
- Relevance of the topic to one or more EVM World Tracks
- Balance of topic depth with breadth. CPM seeks both the depth of individual topics and the link and alignment of all the topics across the Categories. Each topic must prove its own importance, its important role in the specific Category, and its key part in IPM.
- Emphasis of the topic outline upon real practices and examples. Although conceptual information is important, EVM World participants better appreciate relevant details and learn from expert insight.
- Diversity of presenter perspectives. CPM places a high value in a presenter’s expertise in the proposed topic, their knowledge of customer and oversight authority perspectives, practitioner experience, industry, geographical considerations, and their appreciation of the variety of organizational sizes and dynamics, etc.
A list of all practice symposia categories and tracks can be viewed by visiting this link.
Early bird rates will expire on April 30th, register early to save! Check out this page for hotel and area information.