The CPM WDC will be hosting a panel discussion and technical demonstration on Thursday, April 22, 2021. This meeting will feature a live panel discussion with the folks at ClearPlan on "Schedule Data Visualization" and a technical demonstration on how to connect Microsoft Project Online or Deltek Cobra to Microsoft Power BI.
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM EST - Vendor Hour - Live demonstration of connecting Microsoft Project Online or Deltek Cobra to Microsoft Power BI
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM EST - Presentation - Panel: Schedule Data Visualization plus Use of Power BI with ClearPlan
The technical demonstration will cover:
- Connecting Project Online to Power BI (tool setup and basic configuration)
- Connecting Cobra to Power BI (tool setup and basic configuration)
- Demonstration of basic reporting examples for both Project Online, and Cobra
- Demonstration of visualization dashboard with Project Online and Cobra schedule data
The Panel discussion will cover program and project schedule data visualization best practices, including:
- Data visualization and why you should use it
- Common misuses of data visualization
- Implementation considerations
- Lessons Learned
- Live Q&A
Pinnacle is a proud supporter of the College of Performance Measurement (CPM). We hope to see you there!
To learn more and register for this free event, click here.