Pinnacle is pleased to attend the 2nd Annual Empower User's Group Workshop by Encore Analytics.
This event will be held on Wednesday August 28th and 29th at The Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Miramar, FL. Lia Briggs, a Managing Consultant for Pinnacle will be in attendance.
As the final agenda for this event is still being confirmed, a few topics that are planned to be covered are:
- EVM from a Program Manager's Perspective
- Current Trends in Program Management from a DoD Perspective
- Department of Energy Data-Driven Compliance Metrics
- Portfolio Management in Empower
- Lessons Learned in NRO
- DOE PARs Reporting with Empower
- Use of Alternate Calendars and Merging Projects in Empower
- Use of Earned Scheduled Features in Empower and Test Results
- Earned Value Analysis Using the FAIR Model and Empower
- Use of Empower at Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS)
- forProject Presentation
- CouldEVM Presentation
- ProjStream Presentation
- Dassain Presentation
- Open Forum - "Customer Feedback"
- Empower Security Enhancements
- Creating Charts and Reports in Empower Using External Data
- Variance Analysis Report (VAR) Collection and Workflow
- Enterprise User Authentication and Provisioning
- Configuring Empower for DCMA's Data-Driven Audit Metrics
- And Many More!
**As well as many opportunities for networking, socializing with peers and fun events the Encore Analytics team has planned for everyone!
Book before July 25th, 2019 for a discounted rate at the hotel.