- Great networking, presentation and follow-up dialogue at today's CPM WDC meeting. Mark your calendars to join January's meeting and follow us on social media and our blog. Thanks Garrett for the great information!
- Check out the bookAge of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data and the Future of Privacy.
- I'm really enjoying the evolution of scheduling specialization that Garrett is speaking about.
- We will be using #cpmwdc to you can quickly find posts.
- Next meeting January 14th, 2021 with TWO PDUs available.
- All the way from Australia - welcome Claude Lecomte.
- Networking has started. Great to see Brian and Amy from Steelray!
Jason joined Pinnacle in November 2020. His experience includes Earned Value Management, project controls, project management, business process improvement, software implementation, training, and project/engagement management. He has been instrumental in establishing a centralized Program Management Office to provide program training, certification, and mentoring. Jason has briefed executives on project status, risks, and customer status across the US, as well as the UK and Russia. Mr. Kinder is a frequent speaker at the IPM Workshop, EVM World, and numerous project management software vendor conferences. He is also an active participant with the NDIA Integrated Program Management Division (IPMD) and the Planning and Scheduling Working Group.
Founded in 1993, Pinnacle provides a wide range of professional services through 4 primary service lines: Management Consulting, Technology Systems Implementation, Training & Education, Functional Fulfillment. We have extensive experience implementing and optimizing enterprise-wide capabilities in all Project Management related practices.
50 Culpeper St.
Warrenton, VA 20186 USA
2140 East Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092 USA